- Club Info
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- RHSC Memorial Scholarship
- Job Opportunites
- Risk Management
- Annual General Meeting
- Player Well Being
- Club Podcast
Annual General Meeting
Location: Langstaff Community Centre, Tollgate Room
The AGM is for Governance matters such as:
- Changes to the By-Laws*
- Voting for members** of the Board of Directors
- Review of the Club Financials
Nominations for the Board of Directors must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the AGM. Anyone interested in running for a position on the Board must complete the following form: Nomination for the Board of Directors Form
*New Business must be submitted to the Board thirty days prior to the meeting.
**Definition of Membership from the By-laws:
ARTICLE II MEMBERSHIP
2.1 Categories – The Corporation has the following category of Member:
- Member – A minimum of thirty (30) and a maximum of one hundred fifty (150) individuals who have applied to be Active Members of the Corporation, who are eighteen (18) years of age and older, who have agreed to abide by the Corporation’s By-laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations and who are registered, elected or appointed within the Corporation in any of the following positions:
- Recreational Program Volunteers
- Competitive Program Volunteers
- Committee Members appointed by the Board of Directors
- Technical Committee Members appointed by the Board of Directors. A maximum of 5 members may be Paid Team Coaches.
- Honorary Life Appointments (Any individuals approved by Special Resolution of the Board who have contributed greatly to the development or promotion of the Corporation).
- Corporate Administrative Staff and Corporate Technical Staff are not eligible to be Members.