[Skip to content]

Clubhouse History

The Soccer Clubhouse started out as the Richmond Hill Train Station in 1906. The station was originally located on Centre Street and closed in 1968. It was moved to its current location on the Richmond Green property 11 years later when it became the RHSC Clubhouse.

The Richmond Hill train station in the early 1900's.

 Trainstation

 The station in transit to it's new home in the Richmond Green park.

Trainstation

 The train station today as the home for the Richmond Hill Raiders.

Trainstation