- Club Info
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- Annual General Meeting
- RHSC Memorial Scholarship
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
- Monthly Newsletter
- PA Day Camp
Indoor House League
Online registration for our 2019/20 indoor programs opens on September 3rd 2019! Take a look at our program schedule to get an overview of what we have to offer.
If you have any questions regarding our programs or the registration process, please contact Stina Markou at 905-883-2864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information to get you started:
- All registration will be done online. Online registration for our recreational indoor programs is available 24 hours a day beginning at 12:00 am on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019.
- Full season schedules will be available in mid-October.
- For information on friends requests in our House League, click here.
- Game Leaders are needed, to apply - click here.
- Volunteer Coaches are needed, to apply - click here.
- Players will receive a full inform including shirt/jersey, shorts and socks (also included is an end of season pizza party and trophy/medal)
- All indoor games will be played at both the Richmond Green Sports Centre and the Richmond Green Sports Dome.
- Please be reminded, all House League Coaches are volunteers from the community who are supported both on and off the field by our Club's Technical Coaching Staff.
- All parents and family members should be sitting on (or standing close to) the bleachers while watching their children play
- Attending siblings, family members or friends should not be playing with a ball or be on the field of play during sessions
- We remind membership that they may be hit by the ball or by players if they are too close to the field of play
- We encourage spectators to always be aware when inside the facilities and observe the activity, and not be distracted by electronic devices
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping our indoor facilities a safe place for both the spectators on the sidelines and players on the field.