- Club Info
- Return To Play
- Club Information
- Board & Staff Listing
- Soccer News
- Club Achievements
- History of Achievements
- Annual General Meeting
- Job & Volunteer Opportunites
- Risk Management
When registering a player online for our House League program, a parent/guardian may request their child be placed on a team with another child. During the registration 'check-out' process, a questionnaire is filled out for each player. It is in this questionnaire where members will find a 'Special Requests' text box where they can submit requests. Request only one name as described in the conditions below. Failure to comply with the conditions may result in your request not being granted.
The deadline to make friend requests for the 2020 Outdoor House League is Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Requests are subject to the following conditions:
- Requests must be one-to-one player reciprocated requests (i.e. both players must have requested they be on the same team as the other)
- Requests are to be made when registering the player online.
- Requests will not be taken after the specified deadline.
- The reciprocal player request must also be made by the deadline.
- The Coach, one Assistant Coach and Sponsor may each have one matching request for their children.
- Requests are accepted at the discretion of the RHSC; submitting a request is not a guarantee that it will be provided.
- Any appeals for exceptions to this policy must be made in writing to the League Committee.